Thursday, April 14, 2011

Your Questions about the Get Fit For Japan Challenge answered....

I'm ecstatic to see such a great response to the Get Fit For Japan Challenge! Thank You!!

There have been several questions in regards to the details of the challenge so I thought I would answer them here!

1. 'I can't make the first free session on Saturday the 23rd, can I still participate?' -- Absolutely! Actually you don't have to attend ANY of the free Saturday sessions to participate in the challenge and be eligible for the prizes.

The challenge is about inspiring you to dig deep and really commit to your workouts and nutrition for the next 6 weeks and the enjoy the transformation. In Fact, there is a whole workout and nutrition program outlined in the free 6-week transformation guide that you can do all on your own! Get your 6-week transformation guide at http://www.getfitforjapan.zreply.com/

All you need to do to compete in the challenge and win the awesome prizes (which are listed in the guide) is make your one time donation to the American Red Cross.

2. 'How do I make my donation??' -- there are two ways:

Simply make a check or money order for $67 out to 'American Red Cross' and then you may either bring it with you to the first satuday session you attend. Or mail it to: Health Thru Fitness, LLC, ATTN: GFFJ, 1972 New Scotland Rd # 515, Slingerlands NY 12159

If you prefer to pay by credit or debit card, simply go to the page where you download the 6-week transformation guide, there is a very secure PayPal link where you may donate with your credit or debit card.

Whatever way you make your donation... don't forget to bring or send me the entry form on page 5 of the info-pak!! You have to have that to play!

3. 'I'm having problems printing the guide??' -- Ooops this is my fault, if you already have the Get Fit For Japan Challenge guide you may need to go back and re-download the guide. I just updated it today and it prints perfect.

4. 'Can I bring a friend??' -- Absolutely! This challenge is for EVERYONE & ANYONE that wants to improve their health & fitness. The more the better.. so please pass the word onto your friends!!

5. 'Where are the Saturday sessions and what time?' -- The 6 free Saturday sessions will be at No Limits Fitness, in Voorhessville NY, we are located only 5 minutes from the Guilderland 20 mall and 10-15 minutes from Crossgates. As we get closer I will be sending directions to everyone.

The times of free Saturday sessions will be spread across the morning, depending on how many people sign up. We will keep each group limited to 6-10 people so we can still keep it personal & fun which is what we are about here at Health Thru Fitness, LLC.

I anticipate we will be running group trainings from 7-11am, every hour... so we will be looking at a 8am, 9am, 11am class, this will keep it flexible for everyone. Once you register for the challenge you will be informed of the specifics as we get closer.

Ok That's it for now.. as we progress I'll be updating this site regularly so be sure to stop back and let me know if you have any other questions!!

I'm looking forward to watching You get Your Best Body before summer!!

Shorts season is only 6 weeks away!!

- Jenny May

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home